Board logo

subject: Online BB Plan Change / New Connection- BSNL link [print this page]

Online BB Plan Change / New Connection- BSNL link

2. you can directly open this link

Online BB Plan Change / New Connection- BSNL link

2. you can directly open this link BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP,2. you can directly open this link BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP

OR

3. Go to this link BROADBAND PLAN SELECTOR

- 3.1. Select your circle and other details

- 3.2 On the basis of above details, it will show you available plans

- 3.3 Now select Change Plan or Get Plan (New Connection)

- 3.4 The link mentioned in Option 2 will open up a form with Circle, Plan details pre-filled. You have to only fill up details specific to your connection.

I think Option 3 is the best one but Any one used this link before can of course help us more on this!!!!

Today morning only, I had to go to Kolkata BSNL office Ballygunge and apply for a BB Plan change through written application and now I am seeing this link!!!

OR

- 3.4 The link mentioned in Option 2 will open up a form with Circle, Plan details pre-filled. You have to only fill up details specific to your connection.

I think Option 3 is the best one but Any one used this link before can of course help us more on this!!!!

Today morning only, I had to go to Kolkata BSNL office Ballygunge and apply for a BB Plan change through written application and now I am seeing this link!!!

BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP,2. you can directly open this link BSNL AT YOUR DOORSTEP

OR

OR

welcome to loan (http://www.yloan.com/) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0