Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Dating » How to Successfully Ask a Beautiful Lady Out on a Date
Lady Men Love Sex life Beauty Dating Health care

How to Successfully Ask a Beautiful Lady Out on a Date

The time is here and you are ready to ask that beautiful lady out on a date

. Instead of just popping the question and being like every other guy who has ever asked her out, my suggestion is to approach this in a different manner.

Every guy will call a woman and just ask her out. Sometimes they are successful while other times they bomb. I prefer to approach this in an entirely different way. I already assume that she will accept my invitation so I just merely propose a meeting place. Yep, I'm a little different in this respect. I prefer calling it a meeting place rather than a date. That way my mind isn't tricking me into thinking that we are already dating, getting serious or even in the courting stages yet. Don't be so hard on yourself. Here is a little tip on how to successfully ask a beautiful lady out on a date.

This tip has worked for me personally 90% of the time. So, if said in this particular way I don't doubt that it will have the same results for you as well. Here is what I say:

"Hey there's this really cool lounge called (name the lounge) and there is a really cool band that we have to check out. The band is playing this Tuesday at 7:00 pm so let's meet up there for a few quick drinks and have some fun. You're going to love this place Anyway, I have to go now because a friend is making me dinner. So how's 7:00 pm work for you? Good! I'll pick you up/meet you there; looking forward to it. See ya."

By saying that a "friend is making me dinner" adds a nice little touch. This adds curiosity and she will obviously assume it's a female. This really makes you look good, plus your time is valuable because you ended the call first.

Once you have the meeting/date set up, never take her to loud noisy bars or nightclubs. Always meet/take your dates to quiet bars or lounges. Rule of thumb is that other guys may move in and whisk your date away. This has happened to me more than I care to admit.

You want a place that is quiet and has that romantic atmosphere where they have sofas where you can relax comfortably. Bar stools are not very comfortable plus they pose a problem when the time comes for you to move in for that first kiss.

If you are still at that point where you are a little nervous about asking a particular beautiful lady out on a date, practice by calling up some other women first. You've got some old numbers you've hung onto so just have some good conversations. When you are loosened up and ready, give your lady a call.

Hopefully after trying this technique a time or two, calling a beautiful lady and asking her out will no longer be a challenge for you. I sure hope my tip on how to successfully ask a beautiful lady out on a date has been helpful.

By: Steve K. Miller
How Do I Get Over My Ex Boyfriend - Just Move On Dating Tips For Women: Be Confident For the fall 2013 semester, he is a visiting professor at the Un Keep Your Date Very Special With These Fun Dating Tips Do Not Rush - Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back Dating After Divorce: 10 Crucial Steps To Save You From A Life Of Loneliness & Regret Part Ii Responding To A Woman On Dating Profiles Keep Your Date Very Special With These Fun Dating Tips How To Get Back With My Ex Girlfriend How To Get Women Interested In Dating You - How To Frame Your Approach Could Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Be Cheating? How To Find Out - Fast! Top 7 Ways To Date The Most Beautiful Women I Want Her Back In My Life - This Makes Getting Back Your Ex Girlfriend Possible
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.177.216) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.013230 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2952, 245,
How to Successfully Ask a Beautiful Lady Out on a Date Tehran