Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » other Phones » Free Unlimited Everything Mobile Service
Nokia Sony Ericsson Motorola HTC Sam Sung Panasonic Acer LG Sharp Toshiba BlackBerry Google android ringtone other Phones

Free Unlimited Everything Mobile Service

I took my girlfriend to a 5 star upscale resturant in New York City and spent around $250.00 for our dinner

. It was fantastic, A great meal, unbelievable atmosphere, and great service. I refered about 5 or 6 people to that place, but I never did get anything in return. Did that ever happen to you?

I sent about 15-20 of my friends to the mall a few weeks ago, when one of the stores was giving away free ipods with a purchase of $150.00 or more. I never got anything in return for refering my friends to that store. Why did I help that store with free marketing?

I just had the most incredible time at this new amusement park that just opened about 45minutes to an hour away. They gave me about 30 coupons to give out to my friends. I handed them all out. I never got anything in return for handing out those coupons and refering my friends. It was a fun place and I just promoted the amusement park for free!

For years the major phone companies have been fighting tooth and nail for market share since the deregulation of the telecommunication industry. Each has their own marketing strategies and ways to entice the consumer to purchase and use their services.

One of the the 4 major cell phone companies offering a 3G Network signed tier agreements with a marketing company to promote their service in a unique way offering free unlimited mobile service, with unlimited email, unlimited text, unlimited internet and data upload / download and tethering to your computer or laptop for internet access (no more air-card). Also, no contract, no deposit, no taxes, no credit check, and no hidden fees.

Most people think there is a catch. Well, here it is.

Any customer interested in this offer, must first sign up, purchase the phone, and refer 3 other customers that also sign up. Each customer that signs up for new service has the same offer to receive free unlimted everything mobile service when they refer 3 customers. Thats it!

Wow! I finally found something! At least I know now that I can help my friends and family with this one and get something in return! It's about time!

by: R J Lawrence
Get The Best Out Of Mobile Upgrades Pbx Phone Systems - Affordable, More Efficient Telephone System Global Wireless And Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market Forecast Pbx Phone Systems - An Affordable Solution For Small And Home Offices The Ultimate Key Of Reverse Phone Lookup Numbers To Unleash Callers Identities Vertu Ascent Ti Well Branded Cell Phones - Luxcellphone Qualcomm-mediatek 3g Patent Agreement And Its Impact On The Mobile Phone Industry Vertu Signature Cell Phones The Best Luxury Phones - Luxcellphone Vertu Wendy Fashion Luxury Cell Phone - Luxcellphone Blissfully Genio The Sony Ericcson W890i - The New Member Of The Hugely Successful Walkman Series. Phone Psychic Uk Based Free Phone Psychic Reading
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.244.48) / Processed in 0.004682 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2206, 97,
Free Unlimited Everything Mobile Service