Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Eat Health » The Surprising "all Natural" Food That Is Making You Fat
Caring Management Nursing Home Rehabilitation Nursing Eat Health Special Care Exercise Health

The Surprising "all Natural" Food That Is Making You Fat

The Surprising

There is one common "all natural" food that is hidden in just about everything you

eat.And unless you know about this food and eliminate it from your diet, it will make it almost impossible for you to lose weight, and especially that weight that accumulates around the middle as belly fat or love handles.

That food is High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS).

You've probably seen the "Sweet Surprise" ads saying corn syrup is wonderful, all natural and doesn't cause weight gain.What those ads don't tell you is that when you consume high fructose corn syrup, your body doesn't register that you've eaten anything, so it doesn't allay your hunger at all - it actually makes you hungrier.How does it do that?

HFCS actually inhibits secretion of two hormones called leptin, which is a fat burning hormone,and gherin, which tells your body that you have eaten and you are full.So it encourages your body to store fat and it makes you hungry!The Surprising

HFCS isn't natural at all.High fructose corn syrup is created by chemically bonding molecules of fructose and glucose together.Caustic soda and hydrochloric acid are two of the many chemicals used to produce HFCS.The production process leaves traces of mercury in HFCS.

Sadly, HFCS is hidden in virtually all processed foods.It might not be too surprising to see it is used in foods that are sweet such as snacks, cookies, pastries, fruit juice drinks, and sodas.Butit in foods you wouldn't expect - bread, lunch meat, condiments, diet products, just about everything.

When I decided to cut HFCS out of my diet,not only did I lose weight.I specifically lost a lot of belly fat.Belly fat that I'd been trying to get rid of for years!I noticed I wasn't hungry all the time like I used to be.I experienced what some experts say - that eating HFCS makes you hungrier.

f high fructose corn syrup is so bad for us, why is it in everything we eat?The main reason is it's cheap.Not only is it cheap to produce but corn farmers receive government subsidies encouraging them to grow corn for its production.

There have been studies showing that the time Americans really started getting fat correlated with the time that high fructose corn syrup was introduced, in the late 1970's.

An interesting aside, did you know there is a black market for Mexican Coke?That's right, Coke as in Coca Cola.They still sweeten it with sugar there, so some people from the states bring it back from Mexico so they can drink "the real thing".

So why not eliminate high fructose corn syrup from your diet and see what happens.You might find you lose weight and start to get rid of belly fat or love handles by just making this single change to your diet.

by:Deane Alban
Foods To Eat When Pregnant & How To Recognise Pregnancy Foods To Avoid. Two "diet" Foods That Are Making You Fat Amazing Food Secrets Of People Who Don't Get Fat Learn To Get A Flat Stomach With Brain Foods Selecting Healthy Food, Cat Furniture & Other Cat Supplies For Your Feline Trash Low Carb, Low Fat Diets. How To Lose Fat By Eating Yummy Healthy Foods Top Seven Most Fattening Foods Food Pyramid And Its Classification Learning To Enjoy Health Foods Magic Foods For Optimal Health Food Secrets Finally Revealed For Beautiful Skin Foods For Having A Healthier Liver 2 Foods That Are Healthy to Eat While On The Go
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.137.91) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005619 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2846, 959,
The Surprising "all Natural" Food That Is Making You Fat Columbus