Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Accept The Things You Cant Change Or Change The Things You Cant Accept. Anonymous.
Business Small Business Bankruptcy Credit Loans Personal-Finance Stocks-Mutual-Funds Structured-Settlements Taxes Wealth-Building Finance Ecommerce Financial Investment Commercial

Accept The Things You Cant Change Or Change The Things You Cant Accept. Anonymous.

Im at home. 6:30am I wake to the disgusting sound of the alarm buzzing. I hate it so much that I cant bear to press the snooze button. The extra 5 minutes of broken sleep isnt worth the dreaded sound of the alarm again. Im still tired. Im always tired. I jump in the shower and try to wake up a little. It hardly does the job. I iron my shirt, eat some toast and take the last few sips of a bland tasting coffee. Im ready to go to work. I jump in the car and pull out of the drive way. 2 minutes into my hour long journey to work I am stuck in traffic. Im not surprised as this is a daily event. I listen to the same monotonous radio station. I curse the cars around me and scowl at the road below. And I wait. Im tired, im dressed in a suit because my company like many others deems it necessary. Im frustrated because Im stuck in traffic wasting time trying to get to my job at a specific time to avoid the wrath of my boss again. But worst of all Im angry. Im angry that I am tired, frustrated and angry all because work. I have no control over my time, no control over my life. I am a slave to my job, a slave to the 9 5, just another rat sitting angry in the rat race.

There had to be a better way, or what was the point?

The New Way To Work:

8:30am I wake to the warm sun peeling through the bi-fold windows and the breeze lightly blowing off the ocean and over my skin. No alarm. Lovely. I wander down stairs and take a dip in the pool. When Im finished I eat bacon and eggs and I sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Its a lovely way to wake up.

The New Way To Work was choice my partner and I made to say goodbye to the rat race, without being millionaires, without being able to retire and whilst still working, making a living and achieving our goals and dreams. We still work almost every day. But we wake up when we have finished sleeping. No intrusive alarms. We no longer wear suits and corporate attire. We work in our shorts and singlets. We no longer sit at the base of our offices, those giant monoliths jutting into the smog filled sky, sucking down cigarettes just to avoid being in the office for few precious minutes at every chance we get. Instead when we need a break we jump in the pool for a refreshing dip. We swim in the crystal blue ocean. We sip cocktails if we so choose Trying that one in the corporate environment never worked out too well for me.

We work when we want, for how long we want, and where we want. We outsource EVERYTHING we can. We leverage people from around the world with greater skills than us. Outsourcing buys us time. It gives us the rite to choose. It lets us design our life the way we want.

Our design was to travel. To spend as much time with family and friends as possible, and to live life now. We travel to some of the most beautiful places in the world, we live cheaper than we could at home. We make more money than we did at home. We have greater access to the skills our business needs globally. We live where people choose to holiday.

We designed our life according to our goals and dreams. We outsource what we can so that our time is spent doing the things that really matter to us in life.

The New Way To Work is a concept we will forever follow. Thanks to Elance we can work online from anywhere in the world and live according to our goals and dreams.

If You Want Something You Have Never Had, You Need To Do Something You Have Never Done. Dr Shaun Marler.

by: bairdfoster
Mugs, The Best In Promotional Gifts. Promotional Mugs - The Most Common In Promotional Gifts. Gift For The Guy Who Has Everything Scrap Business – An overview A Manchester Pink Hummer Limo Hire Could Be Exactly What You Need! The Importance Of Wearing A Costume Jewelry Pearl Necklace Tvi Express- The Perfect Business Opportunity For All How To Be More Productive And Energized No Matter Which Business You'Re In Risky Business How To Set Up An Smsf Super Funds: Managed Versus Self Managed Purchasing Managed It Services The Self Managed Super Fund Strategy
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.64.128) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.009910 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3545, 54,
Accept The Things You Cant Change Or Change The Things You Cant Accept. Anonymous. Kista