Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Are You Looking For Business Or A Job. Choosing The Correct Franchise Will Determine What You Get
Business Marketing Advertising Branding Careers-Employment Change-Management Customer Service Entrepreneurialism Ethics Marketing-Direct Negotiation Outsourcing PR Presentation Resumes-Cover-Letters Sales Sales-Management Sales-Teleselling Sales-Training Strategic-Planning Team-Building Top7-or-Top10-Tips Workplace-Communication aarkstore corporate advantages development collection global purchasing rapidshare investment grinding wildfire shipping trading economy wholesale agency florida attorney commercial strategy county consumer bills niche elliptical

Are You Looking For Business Or A Job. Choosing The Correct Franchise Will Determine What You Get

The time has come for you to choose. Start your own business from the very beginning or purchase a franchised business opportunity where much of the hard start up work is already completed.

Certainly worth considering. There are many great franchises in operation throughout the world today.

Like everything in business, this is a decision which will have a massive impact, not just on your life but on the lives of your family, your friends and your acquaintances.

The best advice that can be given is to follow the Aesop Fable of "the Tortoise and the Hare" take deliberate well planned steps in choosing your franchise.

I purchased my first franchise 8 years ago and I am still working the business every day. It was a great decision and I would consider myself a "raving fan".

Some of the things that you must consider when you start your business are:

Will I have to work in this business every day and if so, is it really a business that I want to do.?

Am I looking for a business where I will have to sell every day?

Am I looking for a business where there is a good level of repeat business?

Am I looking for a business with a high Gross Profit margin?

Am I looking for a business where I am not reliant on the main head franchiser for support all the time?

What can I personally bring to this franchise?

Does the franchise increase in value as it develops and can it be sold as a going concern?

Why am I attracted to this franchise?

Have the people involved in the franchise been completely transparent with me so far - Have they give me a list of people to contact and is it comprehensive.?

How committed am I? Will I do whatever it takes for as long as it takes?

Am I the type of person who can follow a proven system that works without wanting to tweak it to suit myself?

Have I written down all my own reasons for wanting a franchise?

When I purchased my franchise, we were told to simply follow the system which had been tried and tested over the years. It works - No tweaking, not changing, just do what they suggested on training.

Whether you opt for a franchise or not, all business run efficiently when you have systems in place. Learning by your mistakes is the slowest way to become successful in business and there is no need to follow that route.

Think systems and you will be successful. Online business opportunities are following the same path. Using proven systems to earn money is the fastest way to a successful business.

Copyright (c) 2009 Derek O'Dwyer

by: Derek O'Dwyer
Very Simple Ways To Play & Learn Guitar....... How You can Make Business Credit Work for Your Business Public Speaking: How To Introduce A Speaker Dont Just Communicate..communigreat! Discovered About Weight Loss Success Strategies.. Buy A Coral Gables Real Estate Property Through Reverse Mortgage Some Still Believe In Cold Calling: - For An Easier Way: How Download Ebook Free Online! Some Think About Golf Resorts Have The Eye To Check For Flaws On Your Miami Luxury Home Get Ready To Deal With Nosy Neighbors Of Your Miami Apartment For Rent What The Real Secret To Coping With Asthma........... Why You Should Make Time For Yourself At A Beauty Salon....*-* Clickbank Cash Blogs
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.81.206) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012907 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 2718, 54,
Are You Looking For Business Or A Job. Choosing The Correct Franchise Will Determine What You Get Ann Arbor