Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Audio On The Web How To Do It With Ease
Business Small Business Bankruptcy Credit Loans Personal-Finance Stocks-Mutual-Funds Settlements Taxes Wealth-Building Finance Ecommerce Financial Investment Commercial

Audio On The Web How To Do It With Ease

It always amazes me at how many bands and musicians do not have audio on their web sites

. Doing so increases sales of your album and makes it easier to get people to come out to gigs, so why would not you

There are usually two reasons

People are scared to giveaway their music because people do not buy what they get for free.

This is not true and the best example I can think of to illustrate the point is bottled water. People can get water for free, of basically free, but they pay a premium to have it in a nice container.

Why would not they do the same with your music

People do not have the technical skills to do it.

If this applies to you, get Audio Generator because you simply upload your music to their servers, they give you a snippet of HTML to add to your site, and you will be up and running within a couple of minutes.

Another great thing about Audio Generator is that you can call in a message via telephone and then send out an audio greeting to your mailing list. This is VERY powerful for getting people to take action.

For example, you could record a message, which said, Hey, this is Dan from Band X and we are playing tomorrow night at Club Z. Mention this message and I will buy you a beer.

Whatever You get the idea.

Audio is a powerful way to strengthen your relationship with your audience.

Thanks to Music Business Radio and the audio books I have released, a lot of people know what my voice sounds like, but before I had all of this, I had to work twice as hard by hitting people face to face.

Do not work so hard Use technology to help you create and expand your customer relationships.

And speaking of voice stuff, I highly recommend Audio This book has excellent instruction on how to create audio messages that sell. In addition, you will come off like top voice talent, rather than some guy who has never spoken to a crowd before.

by:
Five Automotive Tools For Every Auto Owner Needs The Role Of Creative Financing In Subject-to Investing The Best Performance Brake Kits, Replacement Parts Now On Sale At Parts Train The History Of The Watch Form The Early 19th Century To Pre Volkswagen R32 Most Powerful And Drivers Most He Wanted Car Will Stand Out More With Vw Aftermarket Formalities For Company Formation Frbiz.com Reports Dispute Photovoltaic Clean Energy Polysilicon Refining Energy Comparable To Alumin General Information About Company Incorporation Freelancing Paving Your Way To Success Sharjah Expo Centre – For the business side in you! Tips For Venue Setup In Uk Top 10 Conference Venues Uk Guidelines For Buying A Custom Transformer
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.181.81) / Processed in 0.004778 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2020, 54,
Audio On The Web How To Do It With Ease