Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Business Opportunity Selling 8 Or 16 Channel Embedded Dvr--anyone Can Do It!
Business Small Business Bankruptcy Credit Loans Personal-Finance Stocks-Mutual-Funds Structured-Settlements Taxes Wealth-Building Finance Ecommerce Financial Investment Commercial

Business Opportunity Selling 8 Or 16 Channel Embedded Dvr--anyone Can Do It!

I had my first baby at age 16. The father, I later married, and we have been together for 26 years now. Last year, we received news that sent us scampering off to find some sort of business opportunity website to make extra bucks.

As a young couple, one can just think of the suffering we had to endure while taking care of three babies. But eventually, we were able to finish school and had successful careers with the help of our parents as well.

An untimely notice from my middle child gave me the push to go looking for a business opportunity website. She was a young mother by the age of 18. I was very disappointed. It was like someone hit replay and there, my story plays again.

June had waited for her dad to leave for a month-long business trip before talking. She said she did not want to marry the father, nor did she think he could help her raise their child by any means.

She asked me to help her in preparing in a month's time before telling her dad while being silent until he came back home. We got online and stumbled upon this business opportunity website by Safety Technology, drop ship wholesalers of security camera systems.

June felt she could do it, reselling 8 or 16 channel embedded DVR devices. I agreed it was no hard sell, having software embedded in the DVR rather than requiring an outside operating system like Windows.

The 8 or 16 channel embedded DVR my daughter resells has the following: real time recording and viewing, remote access, industrial-grade shock resistance, and the latest H.264 compression for recording longer-running video in smaller file sizes.

June had a beautiful baby girl some months ago. By then, she had a nursery waiting, thanks to a business opportunity website on reselling 8 or 16 channel embedded DVR devices.

by: Kimberly Iaquinto
Online Business Need To Exercise Caution With Web Development Companies Action-filled Weekend Getaways Relaxing Seattle Business Trips Foremost Art Museums In The Country O Being Successful In Business World Requires Customer Email Address Efficient Suggestions for Home Based Organization Business people Snatch the IT Leads with a Business Database CB Cash Grenade Ebook Finding A Small Business Voip Phone System Service Provider In Tampa Same Day Cash: Entail Finance To Meet Sudden Requirements Social Media Marketing: Is Your Business Built for the Present or the Past? Retail POS Software can benefit your Business Why Doesn't the McDonald's Run the Business of Feeding Cattle? Modular Buildings offer Time and Cost-effective Business Expansion Business Users And Micosoft Sharepoint
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.153.38) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011456 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1881, 54,
Business Opportunity Selling 8 Or 16 Channel Embedded Dvr--anyone Can Do It! Atlanta