Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Five Minute Master of Business Administration Degree Developed By Translators
Business Marketing Advertising Branding Careers-Employment Change-Management Customer Service Entrepreneurialism Ethics Marketing-Direct Negotiation Outsourcing PR Presentation Resumes-Cover-Letters Sales Sales-Management Sales-Teleselling Sales-Training Strategic-Planning Team-Building Top7-or-Top10-Tips Workplace-Communication aarkstore corporate advantages development collection global purchasing rapidshare investment grinding wildfire shipping trading economy wholesale agency florida attorney commercial strategy county consumer bills niche elliptical

Five Minute Master of Business Administration Degree Developed By Translators

Author: Jennifer Simpson

Whenever I'm browsing through a bookstore, books with titles like "The 14 Hour MBA" always seem to catch my wondering eye. That's a great idea - a single book that provides all the information contained in a two year graduate business degree. So yesterday, while I was browsing the shelves at Barnes & Noble, I had a thought. I should collaborate with our Russian translator, Japanese translator and Portuguese translator to develop a 20-minute graduate business program for our new clients. This would allow them to gain valuable knowledge, save money on a bunch of textbooks and improve their chances of landing a great job and the promise of big raises. But suddenly it dawned on me. Why offer this when I could offer an even shorter course? Well of course all of this is just not possible. But just as a builder sets out the specifications of a building before beginning building and selling it, we can also map out the specifications of a graduate business program. In a nutshell, the objective of an MBA program is to help companies operate successfully, and we kept this in mind when we met with our translators to sketch out the common elements of all successful business organizations. In particular, all successful companies are able to create demand and sell it profitably. Creating Your Own Demand

A few Portuguese translation workers took the first stab at defining how demand is created. They found that really successful companies identify a need, produce the product or service and deliver it in a timely manner. But this only works if the business provides the good or service at a better price or higher quality than the competitors. Making Your Business Profitable

While some Portuguese translators defined the creation of demand, a team of Russian Translation workers defined the creation of profitability. To the Russian Translators, successful companies must sell products or services at prices that are high enough to cover costs and adequately compensate investors. Quite often, companies must be highly profitable and be a leader in market share. As a result, it can be extremely difficult to satisfy investors and customers at the same time. The fact that all companies are not successful in this respect is a primary reason why managers enroll in MBA programs. Thus far we are well on our way to providing the first ever super quick MBA. It was encouraging to see that the Russian and Portuguese translation groups grasped the daunting task that companies face when trying to please customers and investors. Challenging as the task may be, some highly successful organizations have been able to satisfy both customers and investors. While all this was going on, we put our Japanese Translation Team to work to determine the characteristics required for business success. The Japanese translators came back with the assertion that to be successful, a business must have talented workers at every level. They reinforced the importance of executives who create sound strategy, managers who provide positive motivation and make sensible decisions, and front line employees who provide outstanding customer service as a result of posessing the knowledge and skills required to effectively do the job. Japanese translators also stressed the importance of maintaining strong relationships with investors, customers and external suppliers. Finally, the Japanese indicated that successful companies have sufficient capital to execute their plans and support their operations. And thus we have proven our point that an MBA course could be designed in fifteen minutes and delivered for free in five minutes to whoever reads this far.About the Author:

The Marketing Analysts is a translation firm that specializes in Legal Translation and Medical Translation.
Know About Antifreeze And Its Various Uses Ebay Selling: Ideas For A Home Based Business - Where You Give Away Money! Dragon's Seal Of Approval For Smaller Accountancy Firms 10 Great Ways To Become A Mulit Millionaire. We Making Gifts A Pleasure; Some Might Say It Should Be A Pleasure For Giver And Recipient. Are Adhd Drugs Safe For Our Children Ideas For A Home Based Business - How To Find Lost Money For Commissions Important Website Maintenance Tips to Increase your Online Business A Highly Successful Retail Manager Demonstrates: Buytrago Throughput On A High Thanks To Vitronic 3 Types Of Car Wash Businesses To Buy Hermes Opens New Nuneaton Hub Reverse Logistics: How To Improve Efficiency And Reduce Costs
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.124.252) / Processed in 0.027595 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 4737, 54,
Five Minute Master of Business Administration Degree Developed By Translators