Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Stages Of The Writing Process: My Business Plan To Becoming A Writer
Business Marketing Advertising Branding Careers-Employment Change-Management Customer Service Entrepreneurialism Ethics Marketing-Direct Negotiation Outsourcing PR Presentation Resumes-Cover-Letters Sales Sales-Management Sales-Teleselling Sales-Training Strategic-Planning Team-Building Top7-or-Top10-Tips Workplace-Communication aarkstore corporate advantages development collection global purchasing rapidshare investment grinding wildfire shipping trading economy wholesale agency florida attorney commercial strategy county consumer bills niche elliptical

Stages Of The Writing Process: My Business Plan To Becoming A Writer

After reading many books on writing, I have put together a plan on how to complete my goal of becoming full fledge writer

. As with any plan, you must stick to it or you will fail. This is how harsh the path is to becoming a writer. Any one running a business will tell you need a business plan. My business plan is below. I am sharing this plan, because I compare writing to exercising. When you exercise with some one else, you are more likely to keep exercising. Sharing your writing with others will keep you writing. And to keep writing is the most important step in this plan.

Stages of The Writing Process

1. Research

2. First Draft

3. First Break

4. Read First Draft

5. Edit the Draft

6. Second Break and Joining a Critique group and Start Critiquing

7. Read the Second Draft

8. Report Stage 5 if necessary (Repeated)

9. Ask your Critique Group to read over your Draft

10. Wait for Their Response, Read Their Response, Take Time To Think, and Apply Any Changes

11. Third Break

12. Read Again and Ask Again for Another Critique

13. Repeat Any Necessary Stage

14. Final Draft

15. Research Self Publishing or Traditional Method

At this point the list will be splitting.

Self Publishing

16. Research Different Companies and Another Low Cost Method

17. Research Good Selling Self Published Book and Those Which Didn't Sale

18. Apply Notes From The Above Step To Your Book

19. Marketing Your Book

20. Sit Back and Wait

21. Success or Failure

Traditional

16. Decide Whether To Use An Agent

If you do decide to go with an Agent:

17. Research Agents

18. Query Letter

19. Waiting Game

20. Read The Contract Before You Sign With The Agent

21. Working With Your Agent and Waiting

22. You Have A Publisher Interested, But Remember the Contract

23. Marketing Your Book

24. Sit Back and Wait

25. Success or Failure

If you choose to go alone:

17. Research Publishers

18. Query Letter

19. Waiting Game

20. Read The Contract Before You Sign With The Publisher

21. Working With Publisher

22. Marketing Your Book

23. Sit Back and Relax

24. Success or Failure

by: M. Muniz
Phone Texas Three Important Tips For Better Business Writing Business needs to score highly on its parcel deliveries to Sydney Home-Based Business Advice For the Start-Up Entrepreneur - 5 Things You Cannot Ignore Why use Facebook For Business? Cash Gift – What Do You Know About Cash Gift? Teacher Home Business Factors For You To Consider Does Your Small Business Have a Newsletter? How To Print Your Business Cards Why Do Businesses Use Social Media? Is Your Small Business Blogging Yet? Personal Training Business Software: Insider Blueprint The Unique Challenges of Doing Business in a Small Town
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.75.227) / Processed in 0.024898 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 92 , 2488, 54,
Stages Of The Writing Process: My Business Plan To Becoming A Writer