Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » reality » Your Body Is A Flexible Reality
Electronics NEW ENERGY Audio Equipment Future-Concepts Psychology Science discover reality scientific hydraulic

Your Body Is A Flexible Reality

The more aware we become of our bodies, the more aware our bodies become.

I recently heard a commercial on the radio about the bodys natural aging process and my whole body jerked in reaction to it. What a bunch of hooey! That is SO not true; there is NOTHING natural about the aging process. As a matter of fact, scientists cant really explain why tissue starts degenerating. Cells should just go on recreating, but for some folks the innate body intelligence goes awry.

How often have you just assumed that things just are the way they are when it comes to your body? Early on I decided that my body wouldnt go the way that it did for most of the people that were in my world. I knew that vibrancy and vitality were my nature. Granted, this choice led me to explore and engage the ways in which to care for my body optimally. However, I know that the energetic intention created long ago has rippled into my physical existence. I have my own laundry list of shifting my physical experience from weight loss and the ageless process to shrinking fibroid tumors and shifting abnormal pap smears.

Your body is a flexible reality.

We all know this to some extent and yet we have varying degrees of confidence on how to call this into action for ourselves. Making a choice as to how you engage it will give you the solid grounding in the practice of shifting your bodys physical reality. Owning and becoming aware of your energy is the first step in presenting this ability in your everyday life. This is where the energetic, transformative play can create a massive shift in your physicality. So . . . to get started first become aware of the energy in a physical way and then engage it. Here are some places to explore:

Engage in the Practice of Noticing Became aware of where you are rigid, in a box. Where is the resistance in your body? How do you know when you are in it?

Explore Your Assumptions. What aging feels like/looks like, this works for other people, not me

Capture Your Inner Dialogue. Become aware of your self talk by journaling; question the facts.

Identify Core Beliefs about Your Body. Explore the multiple assumptions stored in the inner vaults of your thoughts: Heart disease runs in my family. We all get diabetes after a certain age.

Access Your Primary Sensing Mode. Is it visual, auditory, kinesthetic, tactile, imaginal? What do you know about your body when you access your sensing?

Acknowledge what you know and act on it. Explore the energy of your body and unleash your vibrant nature.

by: Adela Rubio
Can We All Escape The Reality About Debt? A Reality Desi Tv Show Out Beats Its Nemesis The Reality With Regards To Class Room Administration - Exactly What Teachers Really Ought To Realiz Are Trans Fats In Reality Vanishing? Prototype Machining Helps Turn Your Engineering Concepts In Reality Cape Coral Realty Becomes A Reality Sampling Virtual Reality Latest Technology-turn Up Your Dreams Into Reality! The Reality Behind Construction Of Kitchen Cabinets The Reality Of Gods Spirit Green Furniture: Myth Or Reality? Is Watching Reality Tv Shows Beneficial Or Not? Reality Based Addiction Treatment
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.80.15) / Processed in 0.014544 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2639, 581,
Your Body Is A Flexible Reality