Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » corporate » Make Over In Corporate Ways
Marketing Advertising Branding Careers-Employment Change-Management Customer Service Entrepreneurialism Ethics Marketing-Direct Negotiation Outsourcing PR Presentation Resumes-Cover-Letters Sales Sales-Management Sales-Teleselling Sales-Training Strategic-Planning Team-Building Top7-or-Top10-Tips Workplace-Communication aarkstore corporate advantages development collection global purchasing rapidshare grinding wildfire shipping trading economy wholesale agency florida attorney strategy county consumer bills niche elliptical

Make Over In Corporate Ways

What do you think I challenged Bruce to do after making that great decision

, after receiving the asset of faith? I told him to liquidate, to liquidate. I am in a series called CORPORATE MAKEOVER and we have been talking about marketplace issues and issues of the workforce. These days people are talking about liquidity. Liquid assets: stocks and bonds and CDs. Have you ever stopped to realize that the Bible talks on and on about liquid assets? The Bible says that once we make a faith decision, once we express the validity of our faith, then we are to follow it with the liquidity of baptism.

All you have to do is just thumb through the scripture and you bump into baptism, you bump into liquidation. For example, Jesus said in Matthew 28:19, Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. Christ was saying to challenge new believers from this day forward, no matter what socio economic level they are from, no matter how threatening to some, no matter how humbling it is to some, to liquidate. When Jesus began His teaching ministry at 30 years of age, he started it by liquidation. John baptized Him in the Jordan river. When 3,000 people at Pentecost prayed to receive Christ, they asked in unison what they should do next. The leaders said to liquidate, to get baptized. When the first non-Jewish family committed their hearts to Jesus, they liquidated and were baptized. When Phillip led a prominent Ethiopian official in a faith decision, he stopped the chariot, walked down the banks of the river and liquidated these assets. Wherever you turn, we have got liquidation going on.

First the expression of the validity of our faith and the asset of it and then the liquidation, the going public, the showing others that we are Christ followers. What if I said that I am a Cowboys fan, that I love them, yet I do not have any paraphernalia, no T-shirts or jerseys. I have season tickets ten rows from the field. I love the Cowboys. I am a follower of Ed Young Jr . My love for the Cowboys is a private thing. You would ask why I do not go public and step out of the shadows and say that I am for the Cowboys.

Yet many people in this house treat God in the same way. Oh, God, I am a fan of yours. Oh God, I follow you. I have got season tickets ten rows from the front, God.

by: Ed Young Jr
Corporate Catering In Mississauga Leads To Corporate Success They Can Also Incorporate A Theme Finding The Right Gift Basket For Corporate Giving Corporate Video Production Taking Mobile Banking Corporate Build A Great Corporate Culture With Movember Corporate Investigations Cosmic Corporate Park @ 9953518822, 9718337727 Cosmic Park Greater Noida Lg Optimus Mobile Incorporates Best Set Of Features Getting The Most From Corporate Awards Some Secrets About Hiring A Comedian For That Special Corporate Party Virtual Office Space - Corporate Image For A Fraction Of The Cost Corporate Use Of Video Conference Solutions
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.253.106) / Processed in 0.006961 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2555, 355,
Make Over In Corporate Ways