Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » the win-win principle in business
Business Marketing Advertising Branding Careers-Employment Change-Management Customer Service Entrepreneurialism Ethics Marketing-Direct Negotiation Outsourcing PR Presentation Resumes-Cover-Letters Sales Sales-Management Sales-Teleselling Sales-Training Strategic-Planning Team-Building Top7-or-Top10-Tips Workplace-Communication aarkstore corporate advantages development collection global purchasing rapidshare investment grinding wildfire shipping trading economy wholesale agency florida attorney commercial strategy county consumer bills niche elliptical

the win-win principle in business

One of the biggest problems in our days of recession is the mistaken belief that

the world has not enough for everyone, or in other words that there's a lack of recourses and money for everyone. this is one of the reasons that instead of putting their focus upon creation and cooperation many people focus on competition and failing each other's efforts to succeed. This is just another form of fear and worry, and that belief is a lie. the greatest coacher or mentor alive will tell you that, the ancient teachers tells us that and even many of the richest people alive will tell you the same. The truth is that there's more than enough for everyone. there's enough recourses, there's enough ideas for everybody. The universe is all about abundance and wants to share it with you, so you just have to find your way to receive it. One of these ways is to use the win-win principle. what's this principle simply tells us is that the world is a big stage for cooperation, and if you'll help me get my share you'll get your share as well. If for example I sell a product with a cost of 80$ and you bring me customers who buys it, you'll get your 25% commission on each sale, so that way I make money, you make money and we both have the same interest so we both succeed because we put our intentions and focus upon helping each other instead of competing each other. One of the best ways to use this principle is affiliate marketing online.i believe it's a great opportunity to make another income or even achieving financial freedom.and what can be better than to help not only yourself but olso others...?

the win-win principle in business

By: tomer
the win-win principle in business Are You Looking For Business Or A Job. Choosing The Correct Franchise Will Determine What You Get Very Simple Ways To Play & Learn Guitar....... How You can Make Business Credit Work for Your Business Public Speaking: How To Introduce A Speaker Dont Just Communicate..communigreat! Discovered About Weight Loss Success Strategies.. Buy A Coral Gables Real Estate Property Through Reverse Mortgage Some Still Believe In Cold Calling: - For An Easier Way: How Download Ebook Free Online! Some Think About Golf Resorts Have The Eye To Check For Flaws On Your Miami Luxury Home Get Ready To Deal With Nosy Neighbors Of Your Miami Apartment For Rent What The Real Secret To Coping With Asthma...........
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(18.227.190.93) Sankt-Peterburg / Saint Petersburg Processed in 0.012673 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1735, 54,
the win-win principle in business Saint Petersburg