Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » reality » A Uncensored Monavie Review- Do You Really Want To Join Without Knowing The Reality?
Electronics NEW ENERGY Audio Equipment Future-Concepts Psychology Science discover reality scientific hydraulic

A Uncensored Monavie Review- Do You Really Want To Join Without Knowing The Reality?

Monavie Review Part I

If youre looking for a Monavie review that could reveal to you the truth, then youre in the right place. Inside this post, Ill share with you some information concerning this company that maybe the one who told you about this company may not have shared with you. By the end of this Monavie review, Ill reveal to you some secrets that I wish someone would have showed me when I first started in mlm.

**By the way, Im NOT associated with this company in anyway, which means this Monavie review article is unbiased.

What Is Monavie?

Monavie is a mlm company which was launched back in January 2005 by another MLM company named Monarch Health Sciences, which was founded in 2003 as a distributor of diet and weight loss supplements. Both Monarch Health Sciences and MonaVie, Inc. were founded by Dallin Larsen. Larsen previously held senior executive positions with the MLM companies Dynamic Essentials and USANA.

Products & Compensation Plan

MonaVie is a beverage company selling health juices, energy blends, and weight-loss solutions. The companys flagship product is MonaVie Active Juice; a proprietary blend of 19 fresh fruit juices including the Acai berry, recognized for its high amounts of anti-oxidants and nutrients. MonaVie provides a blend of rare and lesser-consumed fruits to provide a great deal of antioxidants and nutrient benefits. Nutrients include Celadrin and Glucosamine. Some of the other products in MonaVie include: bottled juices, MonaVie Original, Active, Kosher, Pulse, and (M)mun in addition to gel pack versions of these products and an energy drink, Emv.

MonaVie has a hybrid binary compensation plan & offers 10 ways to get paid and as a distributor, you receive 50% of the sales volume in commissions. These 10 ways to get paid are:

1. Direct Sales & Preferred Customer Bonus

2. Top Retailers Bonus

3. Bulk Order Bonus

4. First Order Bonus

5. Star Maker Bonus

6. Team Bonus

7. Growth Bonus

8. Executive Check Match Bonus

9. Leadership Bonus

10. Multiple Business Centers

Monavie Review Part II

Now that you understand a little about the Monavie business itself, lets go on an get to the most vital section of this Monavie review article.

The Horrific Truth About Monavie!

So youve probably been approached by someone about this Monavie business but Im confident they never shared this info with you that Im gonna share with you now. Based on an article published in Newsweek, reporting on MonaVies 2007 income statement of disclosure, fewer than 1% of Movavie reps qualified for commissions and of those, only 10% made over $100 a week. And based on a 2011 article published by the Salt Lake City Tribune, 85% of Monavies distributors earned commission checks in 2009 averaging $35 per week or less, while the companys top 7 distributors earned an average of $3.4 million a year.

Now just before getting scared about these numbers, let me share with you why this happens. The majority of the reps who join Monavie don't know how to MARKET. Its like they're going into a hospital and say Hey everyone, Im going to operate on someones brain today! NO prior experience, I have NO skills, and I have NEVER taken a SINGLE class on brain surgery! But Im very MOTIVATED and IM Going To Be TODAYS SURGEON!

Ok, just how many individuals do you think would allow that motivated distributor to perform on their brain? I think its safe to say that No One would want that rep to perform on their brain. Well unfortunately, that's what happens to most reps. They join a company without knowing HOW to build it. Keep reading this Monavie review, Ill share with you a couple of secrets on HOW to build this.

Why You Should Generate Your Own Leads & Learn How To Market

If you would like fall into the category of those who create the Big Bucks, or just make over $100 per week in Monavie, you need to know how to market your business so you can position yourself in front of people who are currently looking for what you are offering. If you're able to learn this skill, you will make Much More than $100 per week, GUARANTEED! As a matter fact, you can easily make a 6 or 7 figure income. You want prospects chasing you, as opposed to you running after them. Thats what these top earners have learned that the majority havent. Why would you want to chase after some unqualified prospects trying to pitch them on some juice, when they can buy it across town? You dont want to do that.

Monavie Review Part III

Smart Marketers Literally Write Their Own First-Class Ticket To Financial Freedom!

Want proof? Take a look at monster companies like Wal-Mart or Best Buy. You believe they chase around people? NO. They master marketing. One more reason why most Monavie reps dont make money in their business is because they run out of leads to talk to. Fortunately for you, if youre considering joining this company, Im going to provide you with some tricks that you can use to get more leads TODAY if you decide to join this business, or if you have already joined.

And so to conclude this Monavie review, I want to say that this company is awesome and has some great products. Just remember this: Youre in Network MARKETING! (Key word in there: Marketing). Learn how to MARKET and learn how to generate leads and youll make any amounts of money that you want in this business.

by: Lee St.Louis
Your Body Is A Flexible Reality Can We All Escape The Reality About Debt? A Reality Desi Tv Show Out Beats Its Nemesis The Reality With Regards To Class Room Administration - Exactly What Teachers Really Ought To Realiz Are Trans Fats In Reality Vanishing? Prototype Machining Helps Turn Your Engineering Concepts In Reality Cape Coral Realty Becomes A Reality Sampling Virtual Reality Latest Technology-turn Up Your Dreams Into Reality! The Reality Behind Construction Of Kitchen Cabinets The Reality Of Gods Spirit Green Furniture: Myth Or Reality? Is Watching Reality Tv Shows Beneficial Or Not?
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.199.140) / Processed in 0.016674 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 5626, 581,
A Uncensored Monavie Review- Do You Really Want To Join Without Knowing The Reality?