Welcome yloan.com
yloan.com » Business » Is Not Money Is Not Material Is Not Oof Is Not Cash Is Not Fund
Business Small Business Bankruptcy Credit Loans Personal-Finance Stocks-Mutual-Funds Settlements Taxes Wealth-Building Finance Ecommerce Financial Investment Commercial

Is Not Money Is Not Material Is Not Oof Is Not Cash Is Not Fund

On February 16, 2007,the just outgoing United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan

, held a charity dinner in an estate in Texas to raise money for the poor children in Africa, the people that participated in were the rich and celebrities. At the beginning of the banquet,an old woman came to the entrance of the manor together with a girl who had a jar that looked delicate in her hand.What is Best for Grandparents? Most-Wanted formal dresses !

Security man Anthony at the entrance stopped the old and the young."Welcome. Please show me your invitation cards.Thank you."Anthony said. [Invitation cards, sorry, we are not invited, she wants to come, so I come with her." Old lady said to Anthony and taught little girl`s head. [Sorry. Except the staffs, anyone without an invitation could not go in." Anthony said. [Why? Isn`t holding a charity dinner? We are coming to express our mind, can`t we?"Sizzling tiffany jewellery Hits

The old woman's face looked very serious."Cute little Lucy knew from TV that there is to be a charity event for children in Africa. She wants to do something for the poor children and decides to take out all the money in her own savings jar." Anthony explained: Yes, there will be a charity dinner, and people who are invited to attend it are very important person, they will contribute generously to the children in Africa. Anthony stopped for a moment and said:"I am pleasure you come here with your love. But I think this place is not suitable for you." "Uncle, charity is not money. It is the heart, right?" The little Lucy who had not spoken a word asked Anthony. Her word shocked Anthony.[I know the people invited are all very rich. They will take lots of money. Though I do not have so much, it is all the money I have. If I really can not go in, please help me take this in!" With this, she handed the bottle to Anthony.

Anthony did not know if he should receive it or not. When he was bewildered, suddenly someone said: [It is not necessary. Child, you are right. Charity is not the money, is the heart! You can go in, all the loving persons can go in." It was an old man that said the words. He was smiling and standing beside little Lucy. He bowed to say something to Lucy, then standed up straight and gave an invitation to Anthony. "May I bring her in please?" After checking the invitation, Anthony saluted to the old man. "Of course, Mr Warren Buffet."

The protagonist of that day's charity dinner is not the initiators Annam, not Buffett who donated 3 million dollars and not Bill Gates who donated 8 million dollars, but the little Lucy who just donated 30.25 dollars. And then the words "charity reflects your heart not only your money" became the slogan of the banquet.On the second day,all of the famous media in America reported the charity banquet,using her words as the title. After reading the reports, many ordinary Americans expressed one by one that they would donate for those poor African children.

By: xuxiaoqing
Home Business Ideas with Unbelievable Benefits 10 Reason You Need A Website For Your Business Does Your Business Have Cash Flow Problems? What Inserts Can Do For Your Business Business Of Administration Looking To Master Your Business? Consider A Mastermind Group Realizing The Best Way To Promote Your Business Platinum Cash Club - Is It Worth Paying For? How Professional On Hold Messages Can Improve Your Business Creating An Image For Your Business Takes More Than Good Advertising Understanding About Promotional Products And Your Business You Start A Unbeaten Work At Home Money Making Online Business Cash Till Payday : Tackle Unplanned Expenses Urgently
print
www.yloan.com guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.6.77) / Processed in 0.011112 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3505, 54,